How to Improve your Business Communication
Could you use 70 practical and immediately usable bite-size insights on Business Communication? Then this is the booklet for you!
It will help you to improve your business communication in all areas – spoken, written, online, or offline. Whether you are a seasoned business person or just beginning your professional journey, you’re sure to find one more idea you had yet to consider.
The content is written by a Collection of 14 Experts, each with a proven track record in their field: Each author in this booklet offers tips from his or her area of expertise.
What is included in the booklet…
- “Become More Frequently Quoted” by Kare Anderson of Say It Better Center
- “Take Advantage of Today’s Technology” by Media Baldwin of Diversified Seminars, Inc.
- “Life Lessons in Leadership” by Todd Cherches of BigBlueGumball, LLC
- “Winning Web Conversations” by Philippa Gamse of Websites That Win
- “Master the Art of Delivery” by Kathy Henderson-Sturtz of 56 Vibes Business Coaching
- “Hold Effective Meetings” by Peg Kelley of Facilitation Plus
- “Make What You Say Pay” by Anne Miller of Chiron Associates, Inc.
- “Secrets of Effective Negotiating” by Susan Onaitis of Global Learning Link
- “A Few Influential Behaviours” by Akweli Parker of Digital Delta Media
- “The Art of Excellence” by Ellen Reid of Ellen Reid’s Book Shepherding
- “P.O.P. for Powerful, Polished Presentations” by Deborah Riegel of Elevated Training, Inc.
- “Keep it Simple” by Chris Sier of Executive Potential Plus
- “The Obvious and Beyond” by Jacqueline Sirota of Workforce Skills Gurus
- “Making Mentorship Count” by Sandra Steiner of Life Ladder, LLC
You’re welcome to download a PDF version of the booklet at no charge by using the form below:
How you can use this booklet:
- Get a price quote if you are shopping for services or products they provide.
- Multiple sources and bulleted content are all in one place for your article, radio or television interview, blog, or website.
- Purchase printed copies of this booklet to use as a customized promotional tool for marketing your business.
- Talk with us about licensing the downloadable version for other promotional applications like social media and on your website. The possibilities are truly endless.